Skype
insaneeevee

Skincraft Skincraft

love it but u need to add i bit more things oh AND I LOVE THE FACT U CAN REALLY USE THESE SO COOL

epic sonic scene creator2 epic sonic scene creator2

SWEET TD I HAVE LOOKED FOR A SCENE MAKER WITH TD add more zones music and sprites and bam one of my favs

Sonic scene creator 5 Sonic scene creator 5

lol love it but more music more zones and hyper sonic+hyper shadow+shadic then nazo AND THIS WOULD BE THE BOSS SONIC SCENE CREATOR EVER

Goin' Mental Goin' Mental

wow i like it but it's funny how ur insane but to do good u gotta thing hard but i like it one thing i think is add more levels

samulis responds:

Eh, it's more to be designed to be a minigame. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll make any sequels, but you are more than welcome to try out the time trial if you want more gameplay.

Sonic Superform SC Sonic Superform SC

i LOVE ur sonic scene makers they are cool

Mega Sonic Scene Creator Mega Sonic Scene Creator

THIS IS EPIC AND AMAZING but i'd be cool if the music looped and u added never ending sprites and resizing

Slender Micro Slender Micro

REALLY FUN but you should make another with updates like NEW gamemodes if you get 5 pages and more achievements and stuff like that

Tails' Revenge Tails' Revenge

cool i like it mainly the fact u get to choose what tails does

I Hate Nyan Cat I Hate Nyan Cat

i think this is 1. offending people 2. killing nyan cat is just dumb 3.you could kill him in a more creative way 4. it is stupid